Storytelling with Data Discussion for November 10th-24th

it’s Monday and I’m a bit ahead of schedule, but wanted to share our readings//viewings for the upcoming short content group! cast your vote, and then on Thursday, November 10th, we’ll use this space to chat about what we’re learning :slight_smile:

there’s no wrong way to do this, and please reach out if you have any questions!

Cast your vote below!
  • Storytelling with Data
  • Data Organization in Spreadsheets
  • Hidden Technical Debt in Machine Learning Systems
  • Data Jujitsu

0 voters

3 Likes

Storytelling with Data it is! Not to violate all the rules of statistics, but this is the second week we’ve had a video win the vote - is there any interest in making the bi-weekly group video-focused? Between the 8 million conference talks in my backlog and every “new in ML!” video that comes out it could be fun to do videos, maybe even schedule watch parties?

2 Likes

What if it could be iterating between readings-only and videos-only each bi-week? It’s an idea. I think both the videos and readings that have been listed are really interesting.

3 Likes

that’s a great idea! I’ll noodle on things a bit over the upcoming holiday, and we’ll try it out!

1 Like

I think @hugo’s idea is good.

For weeks with videos, I’d be up for a watch party :partying_face: …time zones permitting.

1 Like

Just started watching Storytelling with Data, Cole explanations are great. :smiley: Thanks… :smile:

1 Like

time zones though :sob: :sob: :sob: